The track listing and info for the EP goes a bit like this in case you were wondering. And it’s on sale from the Skinny Shop for five English pounds plus p&p.
1. William Harker – Original tune by George Thomas (Max and Lorna’s Dad), performed by the man himself with backing by Skinny Lister. Recorded in Frolesworth in Max and Lorn’s folks front room on Saturday 23rd October, 2010.
2. John Kanaka – Traditional Shanty excerpt performed by Skinny Lister and the company of The Stag Inn, Hastings on Saturday 30th October, 2010.
3. Trawler Man – Skinny Lister original, recorded in Dan’s bedroom in London on Sunday 31st October, 2010.
4. Kite Song – Skinny Lister original featuring banjoman James, recorded in Room 1 of The Ship Inn, Dymchurch on Friday 29th October, 2o1o.
5. Keep Yer Feet Still Geordie Hinny – Traditional Geordie song sung by Tash and Billy Gray (Tash’s Dad). Recorded in Tash’s folks front room on Wednesday 27th October, 2010.
6. Farewell to Devon / Tattoo Tale – Sandra Brace (Mule’s Mum) spoken voice with traditional tune backing by Skinny Lister. Recorded in Mule’s folks front room on Friday 30th October, 2010.
7. Bye Bye my Roseanna – Traditional Shanty excerpt performed by Rob, and the company of The Stag Inn, Hastings on Friday 30th October, 2010.
Join the discussion No Comments
Will be buying new Homemade Tour EP as soon as possible 🙂 how many are available ?